Friday, September 3, 2010

The Ropers Came to Town

Nana and Papa (Gary's parents) came to visit two weekends ago. It was so nice of them to make the trip and it was great to see them. Their brief visit consisted mainly of the Miles show, trying out new eateries, and playing games. I won zero games, but I still felt like a winner because it was my birthday weekend. Here are some pics.


Checking out the Stockyards district to see the longhorns.

You choose: I was too excited by my visitors to nap, or cattle bore me.

Nana helping Miles stay hydrated. It was hot. Of course.


Since Barb and Ray had traveled so far to see Miles, I really wanted them to get their money's worth. We had taken Miles to a little petting zoo a couple months ago and he had LOVED the animals, so we hyped it up, promising kicking legs, squeals, and laughs. This time, this was about the only smile he cracked. Miles was like, I don't perform on command. Actually, he was just really tired. Nana and Papa pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment