Friday, July 29, 2011

Hopefully homeowners to be

So we bought a house, or at least we put in an offer that was accepted, rather countered, and we accepted. We've been pre-approved, so things should work out, right? I'm pretty excited about it. It is lovely and much nicer than I thought we could afford. I think we really lucked out. I've already spent the last couple nights looking at decorating and design ideas. I've been waiting to get my hands on a place to decorate for years and years! We'll see how much actually gets done between time and budget constraints.

But I just wanted to document our exciting news. I'm sure there will be many pictures to come.

Speaking of exciting news, I don't think I have officially posted the good news of another little baby Roper to join us in December. Gender to be discovered next week, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment